5th Annual New Generation Operational Risk: Europe
12th & 13th March 2019 – London
ICE will be exhibiting at The Center for Financial Professionals highly anticipated New Generation Operational Risk: Europe conference taking place in London, 12 – 13 March. This event is a chance to meet with 100+ industry experts at this leading 2019 operational risk Conference in London.
The event offers an excellent educational and networking opportunity to discover the future of operational risk and explore the evolving role and scope of operational risk management in today’s dynamic landscape. The two-day Conference will feature multiple streams, presentations, panel discussions, networking breaks and much more.
Hear from 25+ senior risk professionals, including:
- Paul Dyer, Head of Operational Risk, Compliance & Risk Review, Financial Conduct Authority
- Francis Gross, Senior Advisor, Former Head of Division, External Statistics, ECB
- Paul Williams, Senior Technical Advisor, Bank of England
- Dora Grant, CRO, United Bank
- Nick Kitching, CRO, Swiss Re
- Vinaya Parvate, Global Head – Fraud Risk Oversight, Citi
- Alistair Nunn, Director, Head or Operational Risk, Barclays
- Gerard Yoh, Director, Operational Risk and Conduct, Societe Generale
- Andrew Sheen, Head of Operational Risk Regulatory Advisory, Credit Suisse
- Lewis Cox, Head of Fintech Risk, Deutsche Bank
Visit www.cefpro.com/oprisk – Group rates available. Don’t forget to use the 15% discount code: ICE15